Start your day off right with a super green breakfast made using seasonal asparagus and spinach. Recipes serves 4. Original recipe comes from Leprechaun Katie via Mr Breakfast.com
- 8 Large Eggs Beaten
- 1 Cup Chopped Frozen Spinach – Thawed
- 1/2 Cup Low-Fat Milk
- 2 cups bread cubes or small torn pieces of bread
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss or Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven 180 degrees celsius.
- Spray one large casserole dish or two eight-inch dishes with a light coating of cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients (except the cheese) until the bread pieces are well soaked.
- Pour mixture into your casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then sprinkle the cheese over the partially set eggs.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until eggs are fully set.